Tuesday, 21 February 2017

About Me




Hello!! And welcome to my blog.
I have always wanted a space where I could share my photos and randomness.

I love photography and I have recently got back into it again with a new camera a few months ago, and a new lens at Christmas from my lovely hubby.

I lived in the UK for about 6 years and have been back here in Adelaide Australia (where I was born) for quite a while now.I brought my now hubby back with me.  We got married here and have settled in our place which is very close to the beach. We both love the beach and the lifestyle too.

So welcome to my little space here on the Internet where I will share many things from places we may visit, photography, beauty, food, and more.


Lets see where this journey goes....


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic