Friday, 24 February 2017

Delicious!


Something I want to include in my blog is food.  Hubby and I really enjoy eating out and discovering new places, or just enjoying good food in places we like to go to. So I will be posting about places we eat at or even something hubby has made, or maybe something I make! Which is kinda funny because I'm not really the cook ha ha.

My hubby used to work as a pastry chef.  He doesn't do that line of work anymore, but he does like to bake desserts for us, for people at work, or to take along to gatherings. 

I have to share this photo of a dessert he made for a party we're going to tomorrow. He made both the pudding and the sauce!! The ice cream was bought.

Sticky Toffee Pudding.
It's absolutely delicious!!

What's your favourite dessert??


Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic